Saturday, August 13, 2011

Let's Never Go Back There, Ya Hear??

     Summer break... what can I say?  It sucks.  My cousins and I have been waiting for the school year to end pretty much since it started so that we can, once again, continue our rather new tradition of living together during the summer.  This summer was supposed to be the best, mostly because it's our last before we'll have jobs and other such obligations that we have to work around, but so far it seems all we've done is travel from house to house inhaling all the food and laying around until time to pack up and move to someone else's house.  I'm almost ready for school to start again, sad huh?
     My family and I recently took a trip to Kentucky to go to a museum in Florence.  Unfortunately, actually I couldn't care less, my first impression of Kentucky was not so great.  Needless to say I missed Tennessee.  Apparently KY recognizes TN's great superiority also.  As the great Dolly Parton once said, "Ya'll Come Back Now Ya Here!"  It is extremely insulting to see a revolutionary-Tennessean- phrase degraded on a sign in Kentucky.  Who would wanna go back there??  Maybe I'm a little biased but everything in Kentucky seemed a little.. suckish.  Not to mention how long it took me to find a giraffe.  Is it really so much to ask that a whole state have one mere giraffe to offer???

No comments:

Post a Comment